PROJECTS INSTALLER (Dallas/Ft. Worth)
Cable installation for two-way radio communications equipment in commercial facilities in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex.
Key skills and abilities include:
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Experience pulling cable in commercial settings.
- Able to take instruction. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly.
- Able to climb ladders to 20 feet.
- Clean professional appearance.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen.
This is a temporary position. Please Send Your Resume To:
Human Resource Manager
501 Duncan Perry Road
Arlington, TX 76011