Posted: Aug 26th, 2016 4:20 pm
ACCOUNT MANAGER (SALES POSITION) DENVER LOCATION
Our mission statement: "To diligently service the critical communication needs of those who serve the public, with integrity and care for our employees and partners. “ DFW Communications began in 1996 in the Dallas / Ft Worth area as the Certified Motorola Service shop with 26 Employees. By 2010 our company grew from 26 employees to over 60 and added multiple locations. Because of our growth, expansive Customer base and large coverage throughout Texas and Colorado we have recently changed our name to Crosspoint Communications and have over 100+ employees with (7) locations.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
Crosspoint Communications is currently searching for an Account Manager (Sales) that will be responsible for small to large Commercial customers in the Denver Metro and the surrounding areas. This individual will need to have the willingness and ability to develop a “trusted advisor” role with all of our customers all while representing our core values our company has developed over the last 20 years. This position will have named accounts and or geographic areas you will be responsible for.
• Ability to listen to the customers’ needs and translate that into a solution that resolves their specific issues.
• Appetite to learn and retain information in regards to new products and Services.
• Create and cultivate new and creative solutions for our customers.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional/trade associations as needed.
• Contributes to team effort by providing additional support as needed.
• Strives in fast pace environment.
• Ability to meet and exceed Sales goals set by management.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Proven track record with outside sales.
• Proficiency with numbers, forecasting and time management.
• Ability to present and cultivate creative solutions that best fit the needs of our customers.
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills are required.
• Team player internal and external to Crosspoint Communications.
If you feel you would be a fit for this outstanding opportunity please contact or email your resume to our Human Resources Manager: